Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark L.

Default Merry Christmas ! and thanks......

Let me chime in as another Chi-towner, Merry Christmas to all!!!

Matt Zack wrote:
I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate
manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to this
great and very helpful group.
I have been pretty quiey for the last year, but I have been
restoring/remodeling a nice 1920'ish American four square home abot 8 miles
out of the Chicago loop.
I plan on sending a few pics of it later on.
I have been lurking the REC on a regular basis and wantes to say that
although I have not contributed very much, I have been keeping up with most
of what has been contributed. Thank you for that !
I hope '06 is one of the best years ever for all of us !
Merry Christmas !
Thank you!