Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Wyatt

Default Base Moldings from mdf

I was unable to find the type of base moldings that I want to use in my
house and I don't want to pay for someone to make them custom.
Essentially, all I want is flat 5" molding with an an 1/8 or 1/4
roundover on one edge. This would be complemented by a shoe mold which
I can easily find. The whole thing painted white.

Is there any reason not to get a 4x8 sheet of mdf and cut 5" strips
and use those as a base mold?

~ Wyatt

Quickie review of General International "Universal Mobile Base" (50-025) Clint Woodworking 0 January 29th 05 06:37 PM
SPF ..Advice needed for coloring Moldings....staining with water base stains or dyes. Gino Woodworking 2 December 14th 04 01:23 AM
Novice seeks any tips for installing rubber wall base Dolchas Home Repair 2 July 4th 04 03:22 PM
Shower base repair Kevin Webb UK diy 0 January 19th 04 03:09 AM
Porter Cable 690 router mounted to TS extension, do I use plunge base or standard Montyhp Woodworking 3 July 24th 03 02:58 PM