Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pallet art inspiration

Heard about this site on a local radio station this morning.

Geez, I just threw away three pallets two weeks ago, should have
saved them.

http://www.palletart.com/

Particulary liked the furniture cabinets.

MJ Wallace

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

wrote:

Heard about this site on a local radio station this morning.

Geez, I just threw away three pallets two weeks ago, should have
saved them.

http://www.palletart.com/

Particulary liked the furniture cabinets.

MJ Wallace

His style is a little too "groovy" for my tastes. But the stuff is
nice.

I cut up and burn old pallets in a fire pit in my backyard every so
often. Some of them are oak and my heart bleeds a little every time I
see one burn. It seems that *something* could be made from that wood.
I keep telling myself that one day I'll design a few neat things that
can be made from pallet parts.

I remember Norm once made a pretty neat coffee table from a couple
pallets. Had a slatted top sort of thing. (then again, I suppose
*anything* made from pallets is going to be a slatted sort of thing)

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
Heard about this site on a local radio station this morning.

Geez, I just threw away three pallets two weeks ago, should have
saved them.

http://www.palletart.com/

Particulary liked the furniture cabinets.

MJ Wallace

I like a blurb on the frames page "Made from recycled lumber, each piece is
one of a kind with it's own unique character." Hell, my pieces are too,
even when I try to make a matching set.

Some of his style is not to my liking, but it looks well made.