Posted to rec.woodworking
Modat22

Default Who published "Bandsaw boxes"?

I saw a pdf a while back that had several plans and instructions on
cutting out some really nice boxes from solid pieces of wood with a
band saw, I've lost the link since and was wondering if any of you
know where I can purchase this book?
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Gorman

Modat22 wrote:
I saw a pdf a while back that had several plans and instructions on
cutting out some really nice boxes from solid pieces of wood with a
band saw, I've lost the link since and was wondering if any of you
know where I can purchase this book?

Lois Keener Ventura?
http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/bo...sbn=1558705228
Joe

Posted to rec.woodworking
sslayden

Take a look at the price he
http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/...n=1558 705228

If you find a better one, let me know so I can get it!
-sam

wrote:

Modat22 wrote:
I saw a pdf a while back that had several plans and instructions on
cutting out some really nice boxes from solid pieces of wood with a
band saw, I've lost the link since and was wondering if any of you
know where I can purchase this book?

Lois Keener Ventura?
http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/bo...sbn=1558705228
Joe

Thankyou sir.

Bessey Clamps and Published Sale Dates George Woodworking 0 October 2nd 05 01:52 PM
Gloat - Published! Joe Woodworking 1 January 9th 05 04:46 AM
Part P now published Tony Bryer UK diy 11 August 1st 04 11:35 PM
Complete List of Articles Published in More Woodturning Fred Holder Woodturning 1 May 18th 04 01:15 AM