Fred Holder

Default Complete List of Articles Published in More Woodturning

I've had numerous requests for readers that I assemble a complete list of
articles published in More Woodturning. This was a very time consuming task, but
it is finally done and placed at the More Woodturning web site. You can get to
it by going to my domain site, selecting More Woodturning, and then selecting
the List of Articles or you can go directly to the site from this URL:
http://www.fholder.com/Woodturning/contents.pdf.

As you will note, this is in PDF format and will require Acrobat Reader to read
the fine. That gives you the advantage of being able to search the file for
specific topics. This list will be particularly useful for people who have every
copy published and sometimes have problems finding and article.

Back issues are no longer available except for the current year, but we now have
all published issues of More Woodturning available in PDF format.

I hope some of you will find this useful information useful.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com