Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

Default Ryobi 12" CMS making odd sound

I have had a Ryobi 12" CMS for about 2 years.
It has just started making a grinding noise when it stops spinning.
It only happens when it is run for more than about 6 seconds; just a quick
on and off doesn't make the noise.
Sound and works fine.

Any idea what it is, and if it matters?

Okay, it is my own fault for buying a Ryobi, but since I have it and it
seems broken, lets go from there.