Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Banes

Default A New Sucker in the Garashop - Fein 9-11-20 Vac

Got it last Friday and used it this weekend (after getting back from
my humanitarian duty of slowing the spread of avian flu (read "Killing
Ducks")).

The vac is quieter than my wife's hair dryer. It will lift 16 penny
nails off the floor though they stick in the hose (DAMHIK). The hose
is nice and flexible. The attachment set is complete. You can pull it
around by the hose and it doesn't tip over. It was engineered by
Germans - no more need be said. I like it.

BTW, I got it via Walter Tool Company

http://www.waltertool.com/

They were about $50 cheaper than anyone else I could find. What was
really interesting was I ordered at 1520 hours last Tuesday, got a UPS
shipping notification at 1610, same day, and it arrived here in Texas
on Friday. That is quick service!

Regards.
Posted to rec.woodworking
noonenparticular

That's a gloat, which means there's two things that really suck in your
garage....

well done.

jc

"Tom Banes" wrote in message
Got it last Friday and used it this weekend (after getting back from
my humanitarian duty of slowing the spread of avian flu (read "Killing
Ducks")).

The vac is quieter than my wife's hair dryer. It will lift 16 penny
nails off the floor though they stick in the hose (DAMHIK). The hose
is nice and flexible. The attachment set is complete. You can pull it
around by the hose and it doesn't tip over. It was engineered by
Germans - no more need be said. I like it.

BTW, I got it via Walter Tool Company

http://www.waltertool.com/

They were about $50 cheaper than anyone else I could find. What was
really interesting was I ordered at 1520 hours last Tuesday, got a UPS
shipping notification at 1610, same day, and it arrived here in Texas
on Friday. That is quick service!

Regards.

Posted to rec.woodworking

That's a triple gloat! I haven't got a duck this year yet!!!

Tom in KY, Where the ducks be man?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Banes

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:14:41 GMT, "noonenparticular"
wrote:

That's a gloat, which means there's two things that really suck in your
garage....

More whooshing sounds. I need better hearing protection!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Clarify that,

Gloat #1 the obvious The vac.

Gloat #2 Ducks for dinner.

Gloat #3 You have time to clean your shop?!!!

What IS that sound? Is it the vac or the operator?

Posted to rec.woodworking
AL

I've had their medium sized vac for almost 8 years. It still works like new
and I still love using it.

"Tom Banes" wrote in message
Got it last Friday and used it this weekend (after getting back from
my humanitarian duty of slowing the spread of avian flu (read "Killing
Ducks")).

The vac is quieter than my wife's hair dryer. It will lift 16 penny
nails off the floor though they stick in the hose (DAMHIK). The hose
is nice and flexible. The attachment set is complete. You can pull it
around by the hose and it doesn't tip over. It was engineered by
Germans - no more need be said. I like it.

BTW, I got it via Walter Tool Company

http://www.waltertool.com/

They were about $50 cheaper than anyone else I could find. What was
really interesting was I ordered at 1520 hours last Tuesday, got a UPS
shipping notification at 1610, same day, and it arrived here in Texas
on Friday. That is quick service!

Regards.

Posted to rec.woodworking
bent