Posted to rec.woodworking

Default King size Bed Plans

I am looking to build a King Size Headboard/Footboard. Does anyone know
of a web site that would have free plans? I am interested in building
Mission Style.

Thanks
Chad

Posted to rec.woodworking
noonenparticular

Get this book.

jc

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156...lance&n=283155

IMO, free plans for this type of project are worth every penny you pay for
them. If you're going to build an heirloom piece, pay the $12 for good
plans and instruction.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking to build a King Size Headboard/Footboard. Does anyone know
of a web site that would have free plans? I am interested in building
Mission Style.

Thanks
Chad

Posted to rec.woodworking

Great, thanks. Any roght ideas on how much a typical king size bed cost
for the lumber, oak is what I am looking for.

Thanks.
Chad

Posted to rec.woodworking

Around $2.79

Posted to rec.woodworking
noonenparticular

wrote in message
oups.com...
Around $2.79

Rough estimate, I'd figure on a few hundred bucks.

jc