Posted to rec.woodworking
JJ

Default Heads Up - Austin, TX Folks - Deal on Delta DC

For anyone in Austin, TX looking for a DC, there appears to be a decent
deal on craigslist. A Delta 50-840 for $125.

This isn't me selling it - just giving a heads up.

-jj

--
Remove BOB to email me
Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 02:02:56 GMT, JJ wrote:

For anyone in Austin, TX looking for a DC, there appears to be a decent
deal on craigslist. A Delta 50-840 for $125.

This isn't me selling it - just giving a heads up.

Yawn. Now if there was a planer in Houston...

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net