Posted to rec.woodworking
Amused

Default T-Track Wanted....

Just a quick request....

I know that Woodcraft in Kansas City carries T-Track. But, that's two hours
(and about $40 in gasoline) there and back.

Does anyone know of someplace in Topeka, St Joseph or Manhattan that carries
T-Track?

James...

Posted to rec.woodworking
arw01

Wood craft is offering free shipping this month in your email, go sign
up, order it in email and it will come in a few days right to your
door!

Alan

Posted to rec.woodworking
Amused

"arw01" wrote in message
ups.com...
Wood craft is offering free shipping this month in your email, go sign
up, order it in email and it will come in a few days right to your
door!

Alan

I know, I know. But it's -2 degrees, today. The Piddle Shop is warming up
nicely and I *finally* got my copy of Jim Tolbin's book that shows very
intriguing add-on to the table saw fence and I was going to build it, this
afternoon.

sigh

Timing is everything.

James...

Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB

Try some local tool specialty stores or industrial supply operations. A
couple of locals sell T-track and accessories under a couple of brands.
They are used by woodworkers, toolmakers and others.

RonB

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank K.

Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops.../routacc2.html
and scroll down to #9859

Frank

"Amused" wrote in message
news
Just a quick request....

I know that Woodcraft in Kansas City carries T-Track.
But, that's two hours (and about $40 in gasoline) there
and back.

Does anyone know of someplace in Topeka, St Joseph or
Manhattan that carries T-Track?

James...

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank K.

Sorry, I replied to the wrong post.

news

"Amused" wrote in message
news
Just a quick request....

I know that Woodcraft in Kansas City carries T-Track.
But, that's two hours (and about $40 in gasoline) there
and back.

Does anyone know of someplace in Topeka, St Joseph or
Manhattan that carries T-Track?

James...

Tascam 22-4 Track 1 Won't Record MarkC Electronics Repair 3 October 14th 04 02:43 PM
Wiring a track light -- grounding question Christopher Riley Home Repair 6 July 30th 04 02:59 PM
dimmer for track halogen lighting isn't working glen Home Repair 12 July 16th 04 06:25 PM
Track Lighting BigDaDDY Home Repair 1 February 19th 04 06:52 PM
CD player won't play track 1 Smith Electronics Repair 2 January 3rd 04 08:35 AM