Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Heads up On 3 Senco Nailers kit

3 Senco Nail guns for $199.00

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...umatic_kit_img

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

3 Senco Nail guns for $199.00

But can you toenail with them?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message

3 Senco Nail guns for $199.00

But can you toenail with them?

And do they come with FREE plans of things to build with them?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message

3 Senco Nail guns for $199.00

But can you toenail with them?

LOL....

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson

snip- But can you toenail with them?

Yes, just make sure you buy some 15 ga angled toe nails --dave

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message

3 Senco Nail guns for $199.00

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message

3 Senco Nail guns for $199.00

But can you toenail with them?

And do they come with FREE plans of things to build with them?

""You mean we don't get French benefits??"

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message

""You mean we don't get French benefits??"

LOL... good commercial...

I just watched channel 2 news and "Dominique" reported that an airplane in
Chicago "Skidded into a Crash". LOL. I did not see any signs of a Crash
that the air plane may have skidded into. I wonder if she meant that the
air plane skidded and crashed.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message

I just watched channel 2 news and "Dominique" reported that an airplane in
Chicago "Skidded into a Crash". LOL.

Ahh yes, Dominique ... loverly bit of fluff. Brought to you by hiring
practices based solely on size of appendages between the ears and the knees
.... if those lips were any bigger you could lick'em and stick her on the
ceiling.

Keep in mind, Steely Dan is not just one guy.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message

Ahh yes, Dominique ... loverly bit of fluff. Brought to you by hiring
practices based solely on size of appendages between the ears and the
knees
... if those lips were any bigger you could lick'em and stick her on the
ceiling.

I was wondering if I was the only one that wonders where their people are
found and why they were chosen. The one that gets under my
skin is the weather guy that talks in 3 word spirts. He is
from Utah IIRC and cannot seem to get a grasp on Houston
weather. Today it feels like June but it is really November. Doh!
Tomorrow will feel like August. We are 6 degrees above normal,
yesterday we were 14 degrees below normal.
Seems he should know by now that in Houston "Normal" is a 20 degree variance
from day to day. I think the key word he is searching for is that the
temperature is "so many degrees" above "Average".

Keep in mind, Steely Dan is not just one guy.

Studio Band at that, although I think they have or did start to tour a bit
when they got back together a couple of years ago. And for a bit of Rock &
Roll trivia, I learned a couple of months ago that Mick Jagger sings with
Carley Simon in the song "Your So Vain". Listening to the song for the
103,589 th time I truely missed that. He is indeed in there and receives
no credit. ;~)

The first 4 of 45 or so boards that I got at M&G Sawmill have come out being
7/8 to 15/16" thick after plaining to a smooth surface on both sides. There
is 1 small knot so far on one of those 4 boards and it is near the edge. 3
of the 4 are quarter sawn. I suspect that it will not get much better than
this. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

Roll trivia, I learned a couple of months ago that Mick Jagger sings with
Carley Simon in the song "Your So Vain". Listening to the song for the
103,589 th time I truely missed that. He is indeed in there and receives
no credit. ;~)

Cross him with Dominique and you'd really have lip city.

.... and if you truly listened to "You're So Vain" that many times you oughta
see if the Pope will let someone out of purgatory in exchange.

The first 4 of 45 or so boards that I got at M&G Sawmill have come out

being
7/8 to 15/16" thick after plaining to a smooth surface on both sides.

There
is 1 small knot so far on one of those 4 boards and it is near the edge.

3
of the 4 are quarter sawn. I suspect that it will not get much better

than
this. ;~)

You suck!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message

You suck!!

I hope I continue to suck. LOL

I just got back from selling a Bed job to a customer. $275. ....
.... For 3 Chiwawa's. Some people... LOL

www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05