Posted to rec.woodworking
Not4Hire

Default Need info on 3/4" t-slot track

Hi woodies: I'm looking for t-slot track (aluminum) that will
take a standard 3/4" X 3/8" t-slot miter gauge. In other
words, I want a track that I can inset flush into a jig and
then fit my t-slot miter gauge into. Please note that this
track must have the t-slot at the bottom, in the style as
found in the t-slots on quality table saws. I know that
Rockler and Lee Valley and others offer a 3/4" wide slot
extrusion having a square bottom which will accept a 3/4" wide
standard mitre gauge but I want the t-slot bottom so it can
accept 3/4" t-slot nots (machinist's style). Also please note
that I don't want the t-slot track that takes the 1/4" bolts.
Anyone have information about sources? Thanks.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Leonhardt

"Not4Hire" wrote in message
9.130...
Hi woodies: I'm looking for t-slot track (aluminum) that will
take a standard 3/4" X 3/8" t-slot miter gauge. In other
words, I want a track that I can inset flush into a jig and
then fit my t-slot miter gauge into. Please note that this
track must have the t-slot at the bottom, in the style as
found in the t-slots on quality table saws. I know that
Rockler and Lee Valley and others offer a 3/4" wide slot
extrusion having a square bottom which will accept a 3/4" wide
standard mitre gauge but I want the t-slot bottom so it can
accept 3/4" t-slot nots (machinist's style). Also please note
that I don't want the t-slot track that takes the 1/4" bolts.
Anyone have information about sources? Thanks.

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=5121

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank K.

Eagle America at
http://www.eagleamerica.com/product.asp?pn=415-9242. I just
received a 32" track, cutting pins and sliding fixture
block. I have been very happy with their service.

Frank

"Not4Hire" wrote in message
9.130...
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Not4Hire

"Frank K." wrote in
:

http://www.eagleamerica.com/product.asp?pn=415-9242

Thanks Frank. That's exactly what I was looking for. Much
obliged.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Not4Hire

"Bill Leonhardt" wrote in news:dn22kt$mdv
:

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=5121

Thanks Bill. Much obliged.