Posted to rec.woodworking

Default IT GAINS MONEY IN THE WEB!

FAITH and PERSISTENCE!

IT GAINS MONEY IN THE WEB!

Heading: It wants to change its vida??Leia with attention! Author:
LUIZ Dates: 19/11/2005 City: Been Boa Vista: RR Country: Brazil AS
TO FINISH WITH The FINANCIAL DIFFICULTY FINISHES WITH The FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTY GAINS MUCH MONEY WITH ONLY 6 REALS HONESTY, INTELIGENCIA And
EFFECTIVENESS Please, READS WITH SUFFICIENT ATTENTION, VALLEY the
PENALTY! AS TO TRANSFORM 6 (SIX) REAL ONES (OR DOLLAR) INTO IN MINIMO
6.000(SEIS A THOUSAND REALS)! YOU IT IS CAPABLE, ONLY MAKES TO
FUNCTION! I found a message on this subject and I did not give much
attention for being a very long text and to seem to be present of Noel
papa, harms I decided to risk and gave certain. I go to try to
summarize so that vc tbm does not find this text tiring and if to want
more informções orders me an email - . It functions
thus: STEP 1: It separates 6 half sheets of paper and writes in each
one, the following ticket: "Please, It soon puts me IN ITS LIST OF
SHIPPERS" placing its name and address below. Now it acquires 6 notes
of R$ 1,00 and involves each one in one of the tickets that you
finished to write. After that, it again involves each one of them with
a dark paper, to prevent that somebody sees the note and violates the
envelope, stealing the money. Then it inside places each one of an
envelope and sealing wax. The list below contains 6 names with
addresses and you it has 6 sealed up envelopes. You must SEND For the
POST OFFICE, an envelope for each one of the names of the list. He
makes this, correctly writing down the name and the address in the
envelopes, depositing after that in the post office. The list if finds
in the end of this text: STEP 2: It eliminates the first name of the
list (# 1). It rearranges the list of 1 the 5, or either (2 1
becomes), (3 become 2), etc.. It places ITS name and address as
6º(sexto) of the list: STEP 3: After made the alterations above, it
places this article in at least 200 fóruns and newsgroups.Você can
modify the text of this article, but please, it keeps the integrity of
the message. That is important. One remembers, the more messages in
fóruns, newsgroup and books of visits you to place, more money you
will earn! The return will be better if you to place a good heading
(or this exactly), that it is visible for all. Now, it places the
modified article (or this mesmo).Existem thousand of fóruns and
newsgroup. You only need 200. Then hands to the workmanship, All time
Remembers that somebody to act as you, saving this message, following
and executing all correctly the instructions, 6 people are being
benefited with R$ 1,00 each and its name will go up in the list. Thus
the lists are multiplied quickly and its name goes going up until
reaching the first position. Of this form when its name to reach #1
position, you already will have received thousand from Reals in ALIVE
MONEY! One remembers that you he invested to R$6.00. Envie the
envelopes now, goes up the name of the participants of the list and
only adds its proper name in the sixth position of the list, pole it in
fóruns and you are in the business! AS POSTAR In the NEWSGROUP Stage
1) Copie and saves this article in its publisher of text (it selects
the text, click in Editing and Copying, opens its publisher of text and
click in Editing and Glue, later click in Archive and To save as txt)
Stage 2) Faça the had alterations in this article, including its name
in the sixth position of the list. Stage 3) Salve again the archive.
Click in Editing and Selecting everything. Click again in Editing and
Copying. Stage 4) Abra its navigator, Netscape, InterNet Explorer or
some another one any and looks to some newsgroup (fóruns on-line,
notebooks of messages, places of colloquy, quarrels) and pole a new
message in each MURAL or AREA, or something similar. Stage 5) to
postar enters in these newsgroup. In the destined field to type the
text or message to be sent for the newsgroup, click with the right
button of mouse. After that click in Glue. As Subject or heading, it
types a name that calls the attention, as mine, or invents something
similar. Click in sending and ready, you finished to send its first
message! Congratulations... Stage 6) Selecione another newsgroup and
repeat step 5. It makes this for 200 newsgroup at the very least. **
THE MORE MESSAGES YOU TO SEND To the NEWSGROUP MORE POSSIBILITIES YOU
** WILL HAVE TO GAIN MORE MONEY Soon! You soon it will start to
receive money for the post office. If you desire to be anonymous, you
you can invent a name to use in the list, contanto that the address is
certain so that you receives the money. ** CONFERS ITS ADDRESS.
BECAUSE IT RELIEVES AS MUCH MONEY Now we go to see Why it relieves as
much money: Making a sufficiently pessimistic analysis, we go to
assume that of each 200 messages, only 5 give return. Thus from mine
200 messages, I will receive only R$5,00 referring to my name in #6
position. Now, each one of the 5 people who had sent me R$1.00
dispatches by post more 200 messages each one. If only 5 of each 200
to return, will receive R$ 25,00 referring to my name in #5 position.
Now, each one of the 25 people who had sent me R$1.00 dispatches by
post more 200 messages each one. If only 5 of each 200 to return, will
receive R$ 125,00 referring to my name in #4 position. One remembers!
We are considering a weak example extremely. Now, each one of the 125
people who had sent me R$1.00 dispatches by post more 200 messages each
one. If only 5 of each 200 to return, will receive R$ 625,00 referring
to my name in #3 position. Now, each one of the 625 people who had
sent me R$1.00 dispatches by post more 200 messages each one. If only
5 of each 200 to return, will receive then R$ 3,125.00 referring to my
name in #2 position. Now, each one of the people who had sent me
R$1.00 dispatches by post more 200 messages each one. If only 5 of
each 200 to return, will receive in this last phase R$ 15,625.00
referring to my name in #1 position. INCREDIBLE! With an original
investment of only R$6,00, a gigantic chance is created. They is
esteem that it enters 20.000 and 50.000 new people if they join every
day to the InterNet and goes for chats and fóruns. "What they are six
Reals to try a possibility millionaire who can give certain" The
possibilities are great when millions of honest people as you they are
if joining to this group? One remembers, the HONESTY is part of this
game. IT ORDERS ONE DOLLAR INSTEAD OF A REAL FOR THE FOREIGNERS.
IMPORTANT: The sending of the letters I contend the ticket and R$1,00,
is that it becomes honest and Prospero the system, thus the system
survives, therefore everything that is dishonest, more early or later,
fails certainly. WE ARE RICH, US WE ARE PROSPEROS, US WE ARE FULL OF
HEALTH And HARMONY. **** IF VC DESIRE TO PARTICIPATE Of This CHAIN OF
SOLIDARITY And AT THE SAME TIME TO BE RICH, ORDERS (1 REAL) FOR FACE
ONE Of the NAMES BELOW ****** ADDRESSES Of the PEOPLE WHO VC MUST SEND
TOGETHER R$1,00 WITH the TICKET:
1)Luiz Carlos Rodrigues - Av. Dr. Nilo Peçanha,252 - Marapé.
CEP: 11070-050 SANTOS - SP
2)Renato Pontes Eller - Rua Ranulfo Alves,709 Vila Isa.
Cep: 35044-220 Governador Valadares - MG
3)Dalton Sampaio - Rua Senador Máximo, 75 - Centro.
Cep: 57250-000 Campo Alegre - AL
4)Samuel Rodrigues P. Junior - Av. Ernani do Amaral Peixoto, 195 Apt
701 - Centro.
Cep: 24020-071 Niterói - RJ
5)Patrícia A de Barros Silva - Rua Maria Teresa Assunção 479 A
-Penha
CEP:03609.000 -São Paulo-SP
6) Luiz Faustino - Rua Ágata, 238 - Jóckey Club
CEP: 69313-108 - Boa Vista - RR
DOES NOT LOSE TIME STARTS ALREADY TO SEND ITS LETTERS And
POSTAR!!!QUANTO BEFORE BETTER, MORE RAPIDO COMECARA TO RECEIVE ITS
LETTERS!

EZ Money [email protected] Home Repair 3 November 9th 05 05:00 PM
OT - Social Security...Your Money Or Theirs? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 34 February 11th 05 04:32 AM