Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen

Default advice wanted on putting up T&G walls

Hello Group,
Hope you all are finishing up the turkey- we're on Day 4 here.
I am finishing off the interior of my additon with 1x8 T&G white pine
on (three) 2x6 exterior walls ( R-19 /vinyl siding ) and 16 inch on
center. How many fireblocks are recommended for stability on the 8
foot sections? Also, what are your favorite polyurethane finishes? I
want a clear finish with no pigment. Brands to look for? Brands you
would bnot use again?
Thanks in advance,
Marc