Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
PeteD

Default Template Bushes for DW621?

Hi,

I'm a novice woodworker, I recently bought a DeWalt DW621 router. It's
seems to me to be a fine tool and I have been experimenting to see how
much I can do with it. I've been reading Gary Rogowski's "Router
Joinery" which seems excellent.

My question is this: the router comes with one template bush which can
be attached with two screws. How is it possible to attach other sizes
of bushes? I have seen sets of them for sale.

I'm sure I can achieve everything I want to using bearing bits but I'm
intrigued....

thanks
Pete