Posted to rec.woodworking
TomL

Default Ping: Toller Performax 16-32

How did your pick up of the Performax 16-32 work out. Item intact and
as advertised?
Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

Default Toller Performax 16-32

"TomL" wrote in message
news
How did your pick up of the Performax 16-32 work out. Item intact and
as advertised?

I picked it up today. It looks fine, but I haven't had a chance to put it
together yet.

The UPCs on one box were cut off, but the rebate doesn't require them so it
doesn't matter. That makes me suspicious that it is a returned product, but
the packing inside looks original and there is no hint of use. The motor is
dated 11/04.

If you were thinking of picking up, they charge a $25 handling charge.
Still a bargain though; if it works...

Ping: Toller Knothead Woodworking 0 August 11th 05 09:04 PM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 9 December 23rd 04 08:55 PM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 0 December 23rd 04 12:06 PM
ping davenoise :::Jerry:::: UK diy 2 December 12th 04 11:44 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 24th 04 09:26 PM