Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DonkeyHody

Default What to Ask for Christmas?

SWMBO's side of the family is very practical. Instead of guessing
about Christmas gifts, everybody makes up a Christmas wish list and
then they circulate them. I'll get several items in the $30 - $50
range. I've been woodworking long enough that I already have all the
basics that can be bought for that kind of money. And I've developed a
taste for the "best" instead of the "good enough".

Now the question. What is your favorite tool that's less than $50?
Mine is probably my Incra Rule. I use it almost every time I walk in
the shop. Ideas anyone?

DonkeyHody
"Even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then."