NorthIdahoWWer

Default Germany Woodshop Tour Webpage

Finally got this up. Enjoy.

http://users.adelphia.net/~wchathawa...yshoptour.html

Will

robo hippy

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
robo hippy

Juergen Hannappel

"NorthIdahoWWer" writes:

Finally got this up. Enjoy.

http://users.adelphia.net/~wchathawa...yshoptour.html

The sawdust press pictures expected after your posting in the sawdust
press thread are missing. Nice page otherwise...

Phone: +49 228 73 2447 FAX ... 7869
Physikalisches Institut der Uni Bonn Nussallee 12, D-53115 Bonn, Germany
CERN: Phone: +412276 76461 Fax: ..77930 Bat. 892-R-A13 CH-1211 Geneve 23

Very nice. Interesting concept for the floor.
Thanks for the pics.

Jim
www.woodblog.com

RonB

Thanks for the post. Really enjoyed.

RonB

Lee Michaels

"NorthIdahoWWer" wrote in message
Finally got this up. Enjoy.

http://users.adelphia.net/~wchathawa...yshoptour.html

Thank you Will..........., I think.

After veiwing those photos, I feel like a ham fisted caveman.

A true "old world" craftsman!!

And that floor used to be quite common. Where I grew up, we used to get end
cuts from all the sawmills around there. We used it for everything. We laid
them like brick and nailed together walls. We burned them for firewood. And
they were used for floors like what shown in your photos.

NorthIdahoWWer

Sorry about that, I looked through my pics and I guess I didn't take any of
that. I'm kicking myself as well because I can't remember exactly what it
looks like. I don't think it was homemade though.

Will

The sawdust press pictures expected after your posting in the sawdust
press thread are missing. Nice page otherwise...

NorthIdahoWWer

LOL After veiwing those photos, I feel like a ham fisted caveman.

Glad everyone enjoyed the pics. When we go back over, I'll make it a point
to go back to the shop and get pics of the sawdust press.

A true "old world" craftsman!!

And that floor used to be quite common. Where I grew up, we used to get

end
cuts from all the sawmills around there. We used it for everything. We

laid
them like brick and nailed together walls. We burned them for firewood.

And
they were used for floors like what shown in your photos.

Frank Drackman

"NorthIdahoWWer" wrote in message
Finally got this up. Enjoy.

http://users.adelphia.net/~wchathawa...yshoptour.html

Will

Thanks for posting the information. It looked cool from your report, so it
must have been wonderful in person.

Luigi Zanasi

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:54:59 -0800, "NorthIdahoWWer"
scribbled:

Sorry about that, I looked through my pics and I guess I didn't take any of
that. I'm kicking myself as well because I can't remember exactly what it
looks like. I don't think it was homemade though.

Will

Maybe we can get Juergen to go take the missing pictures. Can't be
that far from Bonn to the Swabian alb. Anyway, he probably gets close
to it on his way to Geneva. :-)

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...ct_Woodworking

ROYNEU

Way to go Will. Great pictures. When I see guys like this it truely
supports my point that there can be a melding of Old World
Craftsmanship and New World Machinery. The quality of the work depends
on how much of a master the Master is!

And, not one Delta piece of equipment in the shop?

Roy