Mike O.

Default Old Unisaw Model #

I recently bought an old 1HP Unisaw at a school auction.
I'm trying to download a manual from Delta to help in the rebuild/set
up.
The search feature on Delta's site wants the model number. I don't
seem to be able to find a model number. It does still have a serial
number tag from the Delta Power Tool Division/ Rockwell Manufacturing
Company but that number does not work. I do have an email in to Delta
but no respose yet.

Is there someplace else I should look for the model number on the
saw?
or...
Would anyone here have an idea of a model number that I might try?
or...
Maybe another older model number would work?
or...
Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Mike O.

http://www.owwm.com

A.M. Wood

I asked the same question about my 1955 vintabe unisaw on OWWM and got
this reply. I believe he knows what he's talking about.

http://discussion.oldwwmachines.com/detail.asp?ID=70767

Its definitely worth searching the site and the Yahoo group (there is a
link) has some great files. You can find the manual there. (Or the
best copy anyone has been able to come up with so far.)

A starting point could be here which has a link you can use to date
your new baby.

http://owwm.com/MfgIndex/Detail.asp?ID=1141

Mike O.

On 4 Nov 2005 19:23:43 -0800, "A.M. Wood"
wrote:

I asked the same question about my 1955 vintabe unisaw on OWWM and got
this reply. I believe he knows what he's talking about.

http://discussion.oldwwmachines.com/detail.asp?ID=70767

Its definitely worth searching the site and the Yahoo group (there is a
link) has some great files. You can find the manual there. (Or the
best copy anyone has been able to come up with so far.)

A starting point could be here which has a link you can use to date
your new baby.

http://owwm.com/MfgIndex/Detail.asp?ID=1141

Thanks guys for pointing me to OWWM!
This sure seems to be the definitive source for all kinds of info.

Mike O.
mike hide

"Mike O." wrote in message
[...]

Been there did that . call delta they will send you a manual....

Fderal Surplus - includes DeWalt 12" RAS and Powermatic model 90 lathe Dave Hall Woodworking 3 May 26th 05 10:05 PM
Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
Kohler sink model # riddle [email protected] Home Ownership 2 January 5th 05 11:50 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Dewalt Recalls? Marty Escarcega Metalworking 0 May 25th 04 12:17 PM