steve

Default Dado Cutters With UK Saws

Hi,
As a keen woodworker and like most of you guys a big fan of The New Yankee
Workshop, I am keen to be able to do Dados on my Fox 10" Table Saw. However,
with the electric brake system and short shaft, it isn't currently possible.
However, I have heard about one or two people in the UK having alst done to
their saws to be able run dados.
Does anyone know of anything like this?

Cheers

Steve