Ovo

Default Rexon BS10KA cermaic blade guides

Hi

I have a Rexon BS10KA (10") bandsaw and I would like to upgrade the
blade guides to ceramic ones but I can't seem to find them any place.

They are 3 x 9mm (square) and an offset lower guide that's diagonal
but still 9mm (square). I think that equates to 23/64's.

Has anyone found replacements guides for this unit?

Thanks

Ovo

BillyBob

"Ovo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I have a Rexon BS10KA (10") bandsaw and I would like to upgrade the
blade guides to ceramic ones but I can't seem to find them any place.

you want to spend money on a 10" bandsaw? How about replacing the whole
saw? That's the smallest bandsaw I've ever heard of.

Bob