motor man

Default T molding cracking try edgebanding !

I used white poly T molding from Ou****er Plastics on a kitchen about
12 years ago and find that the molding only lasts about 3/4 years. It
cracks at the corners ( radius 1/4" ) even though I cut a notch. Looks
good for a while but I am fed up with replacing it ( 60 doors!!). I
wonder about removing the corner radius by planing the panels and
adding thick edging with a corner radius. OR replacing the T molding
with PVC edgebanding that can handle the radius without cracking.
Suggestions please. Also cc my email if possible.

Glue molding onto mirror in bathroom?? Steven L Umbach Home Repair 7 August 28th 05 05:03 PM
Vacuum Molding Matt Woodworking 2 July 7th 05 06:38 AM
How to cut crown molding? Key Bored Woodworking 5 November 28th 04 05:43 PM
Coping molding with a router David Woodworking 0 September 9th 04 09:56 PM
Making Trim? Bob S. Woodworking 0 September 5th 03 10:05 PM