mcv

Default EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle...

In alt.fan.pratchett Jason wrote:

When an evolutionist is able to do an experiment that proves that life can
evolve from non-life, I will become an evolutionist.

But evolution is not about non-life forming life, it's about new species
forming from old species. The origin of life itself is a whole different
problem, but once you have DNA and cells, it all becomes a lot easier.
(And even more so once you have sex.)

mcv.
--
"Serenity is a very personal work with political resonance and a
heartfelt message about the human condition and stuff blowing up.