loutent

Default FWW - brad point bits etc...

I just got my current issue yesterday. It had
a couple of interesting things - a step up from
the last few as I recall.

The tool tests always catch my attention. They
did a brad point bit test and (to no surprise I
guess) LV came in first and made in the USA!
38$ for the set. Nice.

Also, (since I own some Griz stuff) the Grizzly
8" jointer bested the rest of the pack on
quality & price.

Lastly, there is an essay from issue #6 on
the last page about 'wood-butchery'. I could
only chuckle as I read it.

30th anniversary issue & a pretty good one.

If you get one issue a year that impresses you,
then I guess that makes it worth it.

This was mine.

Lou
Duane Bozarth

loutent wrote:

If you get one issue a year that impresses you,
then I guess that makes it worth it.

Just the Work Gallery each month is sufficient for me to consider it of
value...altho they have had a harder time over the last few years
keeping the quality of the articles up w/ the demise of some of the old
timers such as Tage Frid...