Larry Blanchard

Default [I] EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle...

Jason wrote:

*Art, I do believe that God created the earth; the solar system;
Adam; Eve; lots of plants and animals.

Tell us, Jason, how many religions have you studied? From your "Adam;
Eve;" I deduce you're a Christian. What do you know about the Hindu
story of creation? The Buddhist? The Shinto?

I suspect you don't even have any evidence that Christianity is any
better (or worse) than the abovementioned. But you base your opposition
to evolutionary theory on your unsupported beliefs.

You know what you believe and anything that contradicts your beliefs
must be wrong.

I do envy you. It must be nice knowing you know the secret of life and
the universe. Too bad you're mistaken.