James Rabbit

Default Current Count - As Of 10/18/05

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:55:39 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

And at least they are enough smart to make an about U turn after being
fool by the neo-cons!

Just in case we want to inject some actual facts into this thread, here's
another count.

US Senators authorizing war against Iraq: 77 (even Kerry voted for it,
before he voted against it)
US Senators voting against: 23

todd

wrote:

And at least they are enough smart to make an about U turn after being
fool by the neo-cons!

Just in case we want to inject some actual facts into this thread, here's
another count.

US Senators authorizing war against Iraq: 77 (even Kerry voted for it,
before he voted against it)
US Senators voting against: 23

They've taken Bush's advice.

--

FF

"Fool me once, shame on you -- and we won;t be fooled again!"
-- George W. Bush

Current Count - As Of 10/18/05 - The Analogy To Vietnam Tom Watson Woodworking 25 October 29th 05 10:40 PM
RCD he say 'click' ? T i m UK diy 62 January 17th 05 12:33 AM
sequence of tripping CB Sam UK diy 13 March 24th 04 09:24 AM
How to reduce current on a cheapo mig welder? Keith Marshall Metalworking 3 September 3rd 03 08:46 AM
Phase converter balancing Karl Townsend Metalworking 7 July 13th 03 12:48 AM