Courtney Thomas

Default proper technique for mitering & angle drilling holes ?

I want to miter and join 3 pieces of wood at one end of each [their
nether ends forming an approximate equilateral triangle] in a smoothe
and uniform way such that I can drill one hole for bolting them all
together and when loosening the bolt and swinging the legs away from
each other, would form a fairly sturdy free standing triangle with as
smoothe an apex as practicable.

How can the mitering, or whatever forming required, be done ?

What tools are required to most easily affect this ?

Can the hole be predrilled before assembly, or must they all somehow be
clamped together and then the hole drilled ?

Appreciatively,

Courtney
BillyBob

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message
link.net...
I want to miter and join 3 pieces of wood at one end of each [their
nether ends forming an approximate equilateral triangle] in a smoothe
and uniform way such that I can drill one hole for bolting them all
together and when loosening the bolt and swinging the legs away from
each other, would form a fairly sturdy free standing triangle with as
smoothe an apex as practicable.

I cannot figure out your description. What is the "nether end".

Bob