Evon Barvinchack

Default Drug House

The Drug house is periodically cleaned out by the police. However, There is
always new residents moving in. It's just a 5 bay converted garage behind a
regular house. I tried to buy it a couple of years ago - but the price was
to high. ( $ 50,000.00) It's not owned by anyone locally and today the lot
that it sits on would not be an approved lot. So, we just live with the
house and it's interesting inhabitants. Sometimes it's really interesting -
like the time they had an orgy on the grass across the street. There is a
high line railroad track about 100' back from the road. The residence of the
Drug house mow the grass, have some music, great amounts of libation and sex
on the lawn. The music is really not to bad - but my middle age blond wife
says I have enough toys -no red heads or brunettes!!! Darn. The good news is
that the replaced table trunion will only cost $ 27.00 US.
Have a great day

Edwin Pawlowski

"Evon Barvinchack" wrote in message
Sometimes it's really interesting -
like the time they had an orgy on the grass across the street. There is a
high line railroad track about 100' back from the road. The residence of
the
Drug house mow the grass, have some music, great amounts of libation and
sex
on the lawn.

I just want to remind you that there is a binaries newsgroup so pictures of
our "projects" can be posted to share with others.

Robatoy

In article XTw1f.13$RG1.1@trndny08, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Evon Barvinchack" wrote in message
Sometimes it's really interesting -
like the time they had an orgy on the grass across the street. There is a
high line railroad track about 100' back from the road. The residence of
the
Drug house mow the grass, have some music, great amounts of libation and
sex
on the lawn.

I just want to remind you that there is a binaries newsgroup so pictures of
our "projects" can be posted to share with others.

What do you suggest, Ed? 1600 x 1200 pixels?
Lee Michaels

"Evon Barvinchack" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

First, let me say that I am not an expert in these matters. But I have seen
several stories on TV that dealt with these problems in the small claims
court. It takes a little research, but once you find out the local rules,
you can do this.

What traditionally happens is that residents of a neighborhood get together,
gather some facts and create a list of problems as the result of the drug
house. This can be anything from fire danger, frequent police raids, people
coming all hours of the day and night, fear of flying bullets, etc. The big
one is loss of property values. I am sure that loud music and orgies on the
lawn qualify.

These drug houses are often owned by absentee landlord and they just can't
be bothered. A bunch of arrate neighbors get together and do this, a
landlord can suddenly end up with $40,000 or more in judgements against him.
And this can not be appealed. The stories I saw just awarded the maximum
amount that small claims court can. And the number is much higher than it
used to be.

There has been all kinds of interesting consequences of this kind of action.
Including having the neighbors do this again and again. And having the
property seized and turned over to them. There has even been cases where
the landlord fixed up the place and rented it to a nice family.

It all boils down to money. Make it cost the landlord, the problem will
resolve itself in one way or another.

LRod

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 15:58:13 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

...fire danger...

Seems to me that's the solution to the problem. Not that I'd advocate
anything illegal or dangerous.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

bath along or across joists? (further stories from the house fromhell) Seri UK diy 7 March 12th 04 03:56 PM
Contacting contractor to buy our house? (Long) Cina Home Ownership 4 March 4th 04 04:31 AM
house rebuilt year Djavdet Home Repair 27 February 20th 04 02:50 AM
House Moisture JAG Home Repair 6 August 29th 03 06:53 PM
another 'house not selling' lament RPC Home Ownership 13 July 29th 03 11:51 PM