Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Evon Barvinchack

Default Drug House

The Drug house is periodically cleaned out by the police. However, There is
always new residents moving in. It's just a 5 bay converted garage behind a
regular house. I tried to buy it a couple of years ago - but the price was
to high. ( $ 50,000.00) It's not owned by anyone locally and today the lot
that it sits on would not be an approved lot. So, we just live with the
house and it's interesting inhabitants. Sometimes it's really interesting -
like the time they had an orgy on the grass across the street. There is a
high line railroad track about 100' back from the road. The residence of the
Drug house mow the grass, have some music, great amounts of libation and sex
on the lawn. The music is really not to bad - but my middle age blond wife
says I have enough toys -no red heads or brunettes!!! Darn. The good news is
that the replaced table trunion will only cost $ 27.00 US.
Have a great day

bath along or across joists? (further stories from the house fromhell) Seri UK diy 7 March 12th 04 03:56 PM
Contacting contractor to buy our house? (Long) Cina Home Ownership 4 March 4th 04 04:31 AM
house rebuilt year Djavdet Home Repair 27 February 20th 04 02:50 AM
House Moisture JAG Home Repair 6 August 29th 03 06:53 PM
another 'house not selling' lament RPC Home Ownership 13 July 29th 03 11:51 PM