Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David

Default LV 22" Bevel UpJointer plane is delayed

On LV's website today:

"Special Offer: We are including the jointer fence free with the
purchase of our bevel-up jointer plane — a savings of $32.50 U.S./$39.50
Cdn. Due to high demand and a delivery delay with some of the plane
parts, stock is not expected until November 1st. As a result, we have
extended our introductory offer expiry date to Nov. 14, 2005."

That gives everyone an extra 2 weeks to decide on ordering the plane
with the free fence.

Dave