Tattooed and Dusty

Default Leigh Jigs

Does anyone know the difference between the Leigh D4 and D4R jigs? I
looked around the web and asked Woodcraft, seems like the only response
was there are some markings that show which way to adjust to make
joints tighter or looser???

Anyone know anything else?

Thanks

Andrew

BobS

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx...&FamilyID=5398

Looks like it's body is now a single piece construction according to the
brochure.

Bob S.

"Tattooed and Dusty" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know the difference between the Leigh D4 and D4R jigs? I
looked around the web and asked Woodcraft, seems like the only response
was there are some markings that show which way to adjust to make
joints tighter or looser???

Anyone know anything else?

Thanks

Andrew

Kenneth

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:15:37 GMT, Larry Kraus
wrote:

"Tattooed and Dusty" wrote:

Does anyone know the difference between the Leigh D4 and D4R jigs? I
looked around the web and asked Woodcraft, seems like the only response
was there are some markings that show which way to adjust to make
joints tighter or looser???

Anyone know anything else?

Thanks

Andrew

I have the same question, but have found no answers on the Leigh web
site or in any of the magazine articles on the. I think the clamps
look a bit different. Also, in the pictures I've seen, I do not see
the end stops hanging below the body as they are on my D4 - I think
they may be part of the body.

I knew there would be a new model out soon - after years of looking I
finally pried my wallet open for the D4 - 2 weeks later I saw the D4R
in a magazine.

Howdy,

How about:

http://www.leighjigs.com/contact.php

I suspect they would have the information...

All the best,
--
Kenneth

dovetail jigs Anyone here use the WoodRat? Thomas Bunetta Woodworking 15 January 21st 05 02:59 PM
Leigh D1258r-12 Rick Cox Woodworking 7 November 2nd 04 12:26 AM
Table Saw Magic - anyone built any of the jigs? john moorhead Woodworking 25 February 18th 04 12:20 PM
jigs and fixtures Allan Adler Metalworking 6 January 9th 04 02:40 AM
Silly Question about Jigs - -- MHaseltine Woodworking 77 January 4th 04 07:15 PM