Roy

Default My Hat's Off To Polish Woodworkers !!!!!

I'd spend even more money at The Cutting Edge or Woodcraft with this sort of incentive. This even
beats Rob Lee's spectacular customer service.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html
BobS

Okay Rob...you now have some really stiff competition. Your tool porn
catalog didn't include any offers like this. We fully expect you to rise to
the challenge and beat the competition hands-down. I'm sure you'll be able
to convince SWMBO that an unaccompanied trip to Poland is necessary to see
what the competition is first-hand and beat down this competitor.....

;-)
Bob S.

"Roy" wrote in message
news

I'd spend even more money at The Cutting Edge or Woodcraft with this sort
of incentive. This even
beats Rob Lee's spectacular customer service.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html

George

"Roy" wrote in message
news

I'd spend even more money at The Cutting Edge or Woodcraft with this sort
of incentive. This even
beats Rob Lee's spectacular customer service.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html

The customer always comes first....

ROYNEU

This . . . is a living example . . . . of buy the best tool you can
aford for the job. Otherwise you will regreat it for as long as the
tool will last.

You take a coupon in for that "special offer" and get that tool
infected. YOU . . . . .will regreat it for the rest of it's life!!!!!!

Sorry, not my idea of an good offer.

Roy

Robatoy

In article ,
Roy wrote:

I'd spend even more money at The Cutting Edge or Woodcraft with this sort of
incentive. This even
beats Rob Lee's spectacular customer service.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html

I can just imagine coming home, waving the coupon, going: "Look what I
won, hon..."

Randal

Roy wrote:

I'd spend even more money at The Cutting Edge or Woodcraft with this sort
of incentive. This even beats Rob Lee's spectacular customer service.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html

Customer walks in "I am looking for some hand....." see's the coupon
"planes."
no(SPAM)vasys

Roy wrote:

I'd spend even more money at The Cutting Edge or Woodcraft with this sort of incentive. This even
beats Rob Lee's spectacular customer service.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html

I doubt if Rob would ever match the offer but I'd bet that if you spent
enough money at his store he might throw in a pair of his Wellington's

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...23&cat=2,51676

and directions to the nearest sheep ranch. ;-)

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:30:47 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"no(SPAM)vasys" quickly quoth:

Roy wrote:

I'd spend even more money at The Cutting Edge or Woodcraft with this sort of incentive. This even
beats Rob Lee's spectacular customer service.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html

I doubt if Rob would ever match the offer but I'd bet that if you spent
enough money at his store he might throw in a pair of his Wellington's

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...23&cat=2,51676

and directions to the nearest sheep ranch. ;-)

(Note to Rob: Why does Yack think you know the way there, huh?
Well, your secret's safe with us.) snort

----
A mostly meat-powered woodworker, and proud of it.
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
no(SPAM)vasys

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:30:47 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"no(SPAM)vasys" quickly quoth:

I doubt if Rob would ever match the offer but I'd bet that if you spent
enough money at his store he might throw in a pair of his Wellington's

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...23&cat=2,51676

and directions to the nearest sheep ranch. ;-)

(Note to Rob: Why does Yack think you know the way there, huh?
Well, your secret's safe with us.) snort

Larry, Google's you friend. In case you're interested:

American Romney Breeders' Association (ARBA)
744 Riverbanks Rd.
Grant Pass, OR 97527
http://www.americanromney.org/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:28:56 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"no(SPAM)vasys" quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:30:47 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"no(SPAM)vasys" quickly quoth:

I doubt if Rob would ever match the offer but I'd bet that if you spent
enough money at his store he might throw in a pair of his Wellington's

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...23&cat=2,51676

and directions to the nearest sheep ranch. ;-)

(Note to Rob: Why does Yack think you know the way there, huh?
Well, your secret's safe with us.) snort

Larry, Google's you friend. In case you're interested:

American Romney Breeders' Association (ARBA)
744 Riverbanks Rd.
Grant Pass, OR 97527
http://www.americanromney.org/

She's cute and she's close, but won't her bleating keep the neighbors
awake? beasty grinne

--
The ancient and curious thing called religion, as it shows itself in the
modern world, is often so overladen with excrescences and irrelevancies