Fred

Default loctite power grab

Instant bond saw on TV: hammer to ceiling and brick to vertical plywood.
Does this mean I could put away my hammer and nails, drill and screws,
nailers and compressor, wood glue, contact cement, etc?

HMFIC-1369+++

I'd say almost! Watching them building a new home, lot's of glue and a lot
less screws almost no nails!

but in 20 years we'll see!

"Fred" wrote in message
Instant bond saw on TV: hammer to ceiling and brick to vertical plywood.
Does this mean I could put away my hammer and nails, drill and screws,
nailers and compressor, wood glue, contact cement, etc?

mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

I used a glue called "Perfect Glue" (by Liquid Nails) the other day. A
single drop of this stuff was all it took to form the bond and did it
bond! Amazing stuff.

At first, I was really disappointed when I opened the container. It's
this really small bottle housed in a much larger cardboard/plastic
container (for hanging on the store shelves). My first impression was,
"Man! The damn carton is fifteen times bigger than the stinking little
bottle of this stuff!

Well, the 10g of fluid is plenty, but it is rather stupid to use for
much packing material (probably just to make it look bigger).

I haven't tried Loctite yet. Sounds to be somewhat the same type of
product.

Jack

Fred wrote:

Instant bond saw on TV: hammer to ceiling and brick to vertical plywood.
Does this mean I could put away my hammer and nails, drill and screws,
nailers and compressor, wood glue, contact cement, etc?

PC power related questions [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 May 20th 05 11:28 PM
Power surges Cheryl Home Repair 54 June 25th 04 08:50 PM
POWER SAVING UNIT ? mowhoong Electronics Repair 7 May 7th 04 06:10 AM
need help tracing power circuit on laptop railroadrum Electronics Repair 7 April 16th 04 09:02 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM