jo4hn

Default JOHNSON BAT HOUSE

J T wrote:

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/c...les/267_files/

I just wonder if the name came from the designer, someone named
Johnson, they're Johnson bats, or this is a house for one bat, named
Johnson.

I'm trying to track down bed plans, to get a few ideas, and ran
across. I guess it's related, because it is for bats to sleep in.

JOAT
Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.

"Or", he grumbled, "they have a big Johnson." Actually, it's because
all guys named Johnson are a bit bats.
j4
Gerald Ross

J T wrote:
http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/c...les/267_files/

I just wonder if the name came from the designer, someone named
Johnson, they're Johnson bats, or this is a house for one bat, named
Johnson.

I'm trying to track down bed plans, to get a few ideas, and ran
across. I guess it's related, because it is for bats to sleep in.

JOAT
Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.

Those are definately Johnson bats. This is a specialized siamese bat
with two heads and three wings.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Common sense is what tells you the
earth is flat.

Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
A challenge for old house lovers Mike Mitchell UK diy 322 September 30th 04 12:29 AM
Contacting contractor to buy our house? (Long) Cina Home Ownership 4 March 4th 04 04:31 AM
House Moisture JAG Home Repair 6 August 29th 03 06:53 PM
another 'house not selling' lament RPC Home Ownership 13 July 29th 03 11:51 PM