Default Have we become that stupid ..

Have we become that stupid ..

these guys wrote:
Group: rec.woodworking Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2005, 2:57pm From:
(Tim=A0Daneliuk)
Leon wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
"TomWoodman" wrote in message
This is utter nonsense. Approximately 50% of the US population lives in
a coastal area. The overwhelming majority of these are found in major
cities - New York, Miami, Seattle, LA, New Orleans, etc. =A0 Most of
those cities are *not* in Hurricane zones.
Actually , Yes they are. New York has had hurricanes and every where
along

UM OK SO SEATTLE AND LA ARENT,

BUT THE REST NYC , MIAMI THE CAROLINAS BALTIMORE JERSEY NY, CT,
RI, BEANTOWN AND EVEN PORTLAND MAINE HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH 'LOSS OF
LIFE' HURRICANES OF EPIC PROPORTIONS, GRANTED NONE OF THESE TOWNS ARE
BELOW SEA LEVEL, LIKE NO, NEW ORLEANS IS OLDER THEN MOST OF THEM
TOO....,

Of a magnitude and seveIity as to shut down NYC the way NO has? I think
not.
the east coast to the souther tip of Texas has has hurricanes.

What about the entire West coast? BETWEEN THE WEST COAST'S SEISMOLGICAL
ACTIVITY POTENTIAL FOR TSUNAMI, MUDLSLIDS ,AS WELL AS POTENTIAL TO BE
TAKEN BACK BY MEXICO AT ANY MOMENT ..LOL OOO WHAT ABOUT ALL THE DOPES
WHO BUILD 2 M DOLLAR HOMES IN THE CANYONS & ON THE HILLS
THEN GET NERVOUS EVERY YEAR WHEN THE CHAPPARELL BRUSH BURNS WHEN
ONE OF THESE IDIOTS THROWS A CIG OFF HIS DECK AND IT BURNS 200,000
ACRES ? ISNT IT OUR INSURANCE COMPANIES THAT ARE EXPECTED TO PAY EVEN
THOUGH THE RESIDENTS SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CUT THE
BRUSH BACK?

I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU WERE LIKE TWO YEARS AGO , WHEN THAT PACIFIC
OCEAN HURRICANE SWEPT ACROSS MEXICO, THROUGH THE GULF REPOWERING ITSELF
MAKING LANDFALL AGAIN AND THEN DOWNGRADING TO A NOMINAL TS RAIN EVENT
BY THE TIME IT PASSED OVER NEW ENGLAND ?? NOT THAT IT WAS CRAZY
POWERFUL, BUT PRETTY MUCH A RECORDED FIRST....

I ALSO RECALL SPRING TIME A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK WHEN A GOODLY PART OF
THE UPPER MIDWEST WAS ALL FLOODED WITH THE RUNOFF FROM THE SNOW MELT
PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE
"FLOODPLAIN" FROM THE DAKOTAS AND WEST WERE UNDERWATER , WHICH
OVERRAN ThE LEVIES AND BANKS OF THE MISSOURI AND MISSIPSSIPPI NO ONE
IN THE NEWSGROUPS THEN WAS SAYING MUCH ABOUT THE STUPIDITY OF THE
PEOPLE WHO LIVED IN NEW ORELANS OR IN THE BREADBASKET EITHER...
PERSONALLY I DO AGREE ANY ONE WHO BUILDS THAT 2 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE
ON THE BARRIER ISLANDS DESERVES WHAT THEY GET PERIOD....
IMAGINE IF DURING THE ALASKA OR S.F. QUAKES WE STATED WELL, DUHHH
LIVE ON A FAULT ITS NOT MY FAULT ....

Do you have some attraction or Smelly Hippie FETISH?
Naw, they just offend me socially, culturally, politically,
intellectually, and aesthetically. Other than that, I kinda like em ...

Tim Daneliuk =A0 =A0

PGP Key: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

and
ITS NICE TO LIVE IN A PLACE WHERE ONE IS ALLOWED TO BE OFFENDED AFTER
ALL
IF THIS WAS SADDAMS' IRAQ THEY (smelly hippies ) WOULD HAVE BEEN
KILLED LONG AGO , AND THEN WHAT WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO WHINE ABOUT? LOL
Justin Pollack