mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

Default Woo hoo!!! My Bosch 1617EVS arrived!

Got home too late to do anything with it yet, but tomorrow definitely
calls for some routing!

Oooh! Oooh! Which bit to use first!?

Jack

David

mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:
Got home too late to do anything with it yet, but tomorrow definitely
calls for some routing!

Oooh! Oooh! Which bit to use first!?

Jack

Have fun! I haven't felt that euphoria about tools since I got my large
shoulder plane a couple months ago. I'm overdue for a fix.

Dave
Robatoy

In article ,
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"
wrote:

Got home too late to do anything with it yet, but tomorrow definitely
calls for some routing!

Oooh! Oooh! Which bit to use first!?

Jack

Oh yup!..... It's a pretty good router. No doubt!
But, there are a lot of happy Porter Cable users. Hitachi is well liked
here. A few Milwaukee routers hanging about. I am passionate about my
Milwaukee 5616 ( love that thing
http://www.northwestpowertools.com/routers/561621.htm )
I own a couple of them now....I pet them.)
George

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote
in message ...
Got home too late to do anything with it yet, but tomorrow definitely
calls for some routing!

Oooh! Oooh! Which bit to use first!?

She's a good'un, all right. Did'ja get the kit? Rabbeted for glass in the
eight big doors for a display cabinet on Sunday with mine. Mortised with
the 1613. If I had a kit, I'd have had to change bits....