Richard

Default Ryboi WDS-1600

Does anyone have any experience with the about sander. It's like the
16-32 inch Performax.
Thank you.
--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"

Richard

No wrote:
learn to use Google - I found this online comparison in .35 seconds.
http://www.woodworkingtools.com/Edit...max_ryobi.html

Whoopee Good for you!

I asked this group for their opinions!!!!! I DO KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGGLE.

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"
Michael Campbell

Richard writes:

No wrote:
learn to use Google - I found this online comparison in .35 seconds.
http://www.woodworkingtools.com/Edit...max_ryobi.html

Whoopee Good for you!

I asked this group for their opinions!!!!! I DO KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGGLE.

Perhaps his opinion was one of the ones ON "Googgle" and he didn't
feel like retyping it. And too, it might have been helpful to SAY that
you already checked there.

Instead of, you know, biting his head off from the safety and
anonymity of behind your keyboard.

--
You can't trade cash for skill. Sadly, I have neither.