Colin McCormick

Default Reel idler for a Grundig 1600 V2000 video recorder

x-no-archive:yes

All

I require a part for a very old UK / Europe video
recorder, Grundig Model 1600. This is a V2000 format
machine, otherwise known as 2x4.

The part required is the reel idler, and a picture
of the required item is he
http://www.colin99.co.uk/beta/v2000idler.jpg

Does anyone have a new or used one? I'm in the UK.

Thanks for any help. Please copy me on
in any reply.

Colin

--

Colin McCormick

Reply:
WebHillman Avengers, Hifi,
BSB/Squarials, Betamax, Plymouth pictures)
www.colin99.co.uk
Mark D. Zacharias

Colin McCormick wrote:
x-no-archive:yes

All

I require a part for a very old UK / Europe video
recorder, Grundig Model 1600. This is a V2000 format
machine, otherwise known as 2x4.

The part required is the reel idler, and a picture
of the required item is he
http://www.colin99.co.uk/beta/v2000idler.jpg

Does anyone have a new or used one? I'm in the UK.

Thanks for any help. Please copy me on
in any reply.

Colin

So what's wrong with the existing one?