Richard Bollinger

Default Refinish Help Plz, Canvas Top Teak Table

Hi,
I'm not sure that this is the proper forum, but it's the closest match I
could find on my server.
Anyway, I am refinishing a teak folding table with a teak-framed canvas
top. The canvas is significantly stained, mostly water and mold/mildew with
one ink stain. I would appreciate any advice, or direction to some
websource for the same, on cleaning and/or replacing the canvas.

Thank You,
------------Richard

Morris Dovey

Richard Bollinger (in
) said:

| Hi,
| I'm not sure that this is the proper forum, but it's the
| closest match I could find on my server.
| Anyway, I am refinishing a teak folding table with a teak-framed
| canvas top. The canvas is significantly stained, mostly water and
| mold/mildew with one ink stain. I would appreciate any advice, or
| direction to some websource for the same, on cleaning and/or
| replacing the canvas.

You might try
http://www.google.com/search?num=100...&q=stain+remov
al.

My first try would probably be with Oxyclean. If that didn't do the
job I'd use a German product called Hascherpur (comes in a tube and
will remove almost any kind of fabric stain).

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar