Steve knight

Default Free cartridge air filters.

These are great for homemade or commercial setups. They take 8” pipe.
These have started letting out the finest tropical dust. I think it
happened when I went from one of those thin small coiled air hoses to
a 3/8” hose. There are no visible holes but I now smell the dust in
the air. If you don’t work with tropical woods then they will be fine.
Woods like padouk ipe bloodwood and a few others make the super fine
powder sawdust. You can’t even see it in the air it’s that fine. But
since that’s what I work with these filters don’t work for that
anymore.
You can have them for the cost of shipping. They come in two boxes. I
will ship them in the boxes the new ones came in.
I don’t know the exact weight till I remove the old ones Monday. They
have 8” flanges glued on that I will have to remove as I doubt that
they will survive shipping.
First to email me directly gets them.
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/webpics/filters.jpg
Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes
Wood Butcher

I'd like to take you up on your offer it they are still available.
As I'm local to you I can pick them up and will help you switch
over to the new ones if you'd like.

Art

"Steve knight" wrote in message
[...]

Steve knight

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:16:56 -0700, "Wood Butcher"
wrote:

I'd like to take you up on your offer it they are still available.
As I'm local to you I can pick them up and will help you switch
over to the new ones if you'd like.

well the yare yours if you want them. give me a email or call me
number is on my page. think you can do it monday? I would hate to
waste these they have a lot of life in them.
Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes

Hey- I want a free IPOD, Why not you. Prissyme Home Repair 1 February 27th 05 05:29 PM
Cermic Filters. Jamie Electronics Repair 0 February 9th 04 12:28 PM
Printer Reestit Mutton UK diy 16 October 31st 03 10:06 AM
Dirty water back in to pool from cartridge pool filter Jason Home Repair 0 August 18th 03 03:55 PM