Steve knight

Default Free cartridge air filters.

These are great for homemade or commercial setups. They take 8” pipe.
These have started letting out the finest tropical dust. I think it
happened when I went from one of those thin small coiled air hoses to
a 3/8” hose. There are no visible holes but I now smell the dust in
the air. If you don’t work with tropical woods then they will be fine.
Woods like padouk ipe bloodwood and a few others make the super fine
powder sawdust. You can’t even see it in the air it’s that fine. But
since that’s what I work with these filters don’t work for that
anymore.
You can have them for the cost of shipping. They come in two boxes. I
will ship them in the boxes the new ones came in.
I don’t know the exact weight till I remove the old ones Monday. They
have 8” flanges glued on that I will have to remove as I doubt that
they will survive shipping.
First to email me directly gets them.
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/webpics/filters.jpg
Knight-Toolworks