Tadder

Default Warco Mortice Atachment

Does anyone have/use the WARCO Mortice Attachment? I have just bought one
and can't for the life of me work out how to use it.
Sight of the instructions would be really useful.

Cheers

Brian

BillyBob

"Tadder" wrote in message
Does anyone have/use the WARCO Mortice Attachment? I have just bought one
and can't for the life of me work out how to use it.
Sight of the instructions would be really useful.

It looks similar to other mortise attachments. You might download the user
manual for delta attachment at www.deltawoodworking.com

Bob

SonomaProducts.com

Maybe ask the mfg for a manual?

You can contact Warco by any of the following

e-mail -

Phone - 01428 682929

Fax - 01428 685870/685812

Mail - Warren Machine Tools
Warco House
Fisher Lane
Chiddingfold
Surrey
GU8 4TD

Tadder

Thanks for the help. Actually asked Warco and they say they haven't one in
stock.

Brian

no(SPAM)vasys

Tadder wrote:
Thanks for the help. Actually asked Warco and they say they haven't one in
stock.

Brian

It look's identical to the Grizzly Tools mortising attachment. Here's a
link to their manual.

http://images.grizzly.com/grizzlycom...s/G1083_m.pdf?

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)

Tadder

Jack

Spot on, it's identical. Cut the first joint this morning.

Many thanks Jack and to everyone who has replied to my question, really
appreciated.

Brian

Milton Keynes, UK

Mortice Locks John UK diy 24 September 6th 03 01:38 AM
Mortice & Tennon Joint or Biscuits Mal Woodworking 5 August 20th 03 06:54 PM