J T

Default SINGLE RIFLE CASE

http://musketboxes.homestead.com/single_box.html

Been looking for inspiration for a rifle case, and found this.
Wood, simple, and will do the job. Neat.

JOAT
Whoever said a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work never
had thier boat sink.
- Unknown

J T

Fri, Aug 12, 2005, 8:20pm (Buddy=A0Matlosz)
chimes in with:
Doesn't this discriminate against married rifles?

Can't say I discriminate; I'm against everyone. But, I suppose
this will answer your concerns.
http://musketboxes.homestead.com/double_box.html

And, as a bonus, here is something that will come in handy if you
need a place to stash your ducks.
http://musketboxes.homestead.com/cloth_bags.html