J T

Default PAY - DOVETAIL JIG

http://plansnow.com/dovejig.html

Not real expensive, but it should be simple enough to make up one.

Personally, if I wanted to make one from plans, I'd start at the
local library, and see what they've got. But, if I couldn't find a book
there with plans in it, I'd find the name of a book that does have
plans, and then have the library special order it. You have to give the
book back, but the price is a lot less than buying the book.

JOAT
Yes, it's my truck. No, I won''t help you move.
- Seen on a bumper sticker

Mike in Idaho

http://plansnow.com/dovejig.html
Not real expensive, but it should be simple enough to make up one

[snip]

I built this router jig if anyone wants to buy it. I'll throw the
plans in for free

The aluminum fingers cost $30. I'll sell the whole jig for $40 (plus
shipping at cost). I bought a Leigh jig instead for variable spaced
dovetails.

Email if interested at: orders 4 mjs [at] cableone [dot] net (no
spaces)

Mike

Prometheus

On 2 Aug 2005 17:23:26 -0700, "Mike in Idaho"
wrote:

http://plansnow.com/dovejig.html
Not real expensive, but it should be simple enough to make up one

[snip]

I built this router jig if anyone wants to buy it. I'll throw the
plans in for free

The aluminum fingers cost $30. I'll sell the whole jig for $40 (plus
shipping at cost). I bought a Leigh jig instead for variable spaced
dovetails.

Email if interested at: orders 4 mjs [at] cableone [dot] net (no
spaces)

Mike,

I've got a really dumb question for you-

I made this thing, too, but because I just haven't gotten around to
it, and haven't needed them yet, I haven't ordered the pattern
bushings for my router to try it out. How well did it work for you?
Like I said, it's all made and ready to go- I've just had too much
stuff going on to mess with it!