Profit From Wood.com

Default Hitachi C12LCH Miter Saw

Hey Folks,

Wood Mag recently gave the Hitachi C12LCH Miter saw a thumbs up.

Basic features a 12" with laser and LCD readout for both the
miter angle and the bevel cut.

I'm thinking about getting it so if you own one please give me
your feedback.

Many thanks - I appreciate it.
Ed

http://profit.profitfromwood.com

Joe Mama

After my experience with Hitachi and their non-existant customer
support, defective products, I would never buy a Hitachi anything.
Rabbit

Lon Marshall