Jeff Gorman

Default Website Update

On my website there's a new item - A Machinist's Tool Cabinet in Japanese
Oak.

Might be worth a look?

Jeff G

--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron

Joe_Stein

Nice site, Jeff.
I had never heard of an arris before.
Here's my site...
http://members.tfproductions.com/joe...ein/page5.html
Joe_Stein

Jeff Gorman wrote:
On my website there's a new item - A Machinist's Tool Cabinet in Japanese
Oak.

Might be worth a look?

Jeff G

mike hide

Jeff you have an excellent website ,I hope many will take a look, lots of
interesting and useful information. As a matter of fact in the photos you
look a lot like Charles Heyward. through whose books I learned most of my
woodworkig skills. Seems to me if one knows the basic manual skills then one
then knows what to look for when using the power machinery. regards
mike hide

"Jeff Gorman" wrote in message
On my website there's a new item - A Machinist's Tool Cabinet in Japanese
Oak.

Might be worth a look?

Jeff G

--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron
ISP is clara.co.uk
www.amgron.clara.net

Jeff Gorman

"Jeff Gorman" carelessly wrote:

On my website there's a new item - A Machinist's Tool Cabinet in Japanese
Oak.

Might be worth a look?

Er......... in fact it even might be worth looking under 'Projects' - 'A
Machinist's Tool Cabinet'.

Sorry folks!

Jeff G
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron
ISP is clara.co.uk
www.amgron.clara.net

Tom Watson

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:09:48 +0100, "Jeff Gorman"
wrote:

On my website there's a new item - A Machinist's Tool Cabinet in Japanese
Oak.

Might be worth a look?

Jeff G

That's a really nice website, Jeff.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/ (website)

Website Update Jeff Gorman Woodworking 0 March 5th 05 03:20 PM
Website update Jeff Gorman Woodworking 2 February 18th 05 09:57 PM
Website Update Jeff P. Woodworking 3 February 11th 05 12:25 AM
The Daniel Collection - website update Jonathon Woodworking 54 January 6th 05 05:29 PM
Website update: Gallery up and running. Ernie Leimkuhler Metalworking 23 June 9th 04 06:35 AM