Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
lance

Default T-8 Fluorescent Shop Lights?

I have been looking around on the net for T-8 hanging fluorescent shop
type lights, and am having no luck in finding any. I can find what
things similar to what I am looking for, but they are all T-12 like the
one in the link below. I can also find "high bay" T-8 hanging lights,
also in a link below, but I don't think these are quite right for a
workshop in half of a garage. Does anyone know of any resources for
T-8 shop lights like the one below from the BORG?

Normal T-12 Shop Lights
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...de=08-544400-2

High Bay T-8 Lights
http://www.costlesslighting.com/acat...nt_Lights.html