Joe Wells

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:21:38 -0700, lance wrote:

I have been looking around on the net for T-8 hanging fluorescent shop
type lights, and am having no luck in finding any. I can find what things
similar to what I am looking for, but they are all T-12 like the one in
the link below. I can also find "high bay" T-8 hanging lights, also in a
link below, but I don't think these are quite right for a workshop in half
of a garage. Does anyone know of any resources for T-8 shop lights like
the one below from the BORG?

I gave up. Instead I bought cheap T-12 fixtures and swapped in good T-8
ballasts. It has worked out great.

--
-Joe Wells