Rumpty

Default OT - Netscape Mail Problem

Folks I turned on my computer this evening and my mail box etc was missing
from Netscape 7.1. This has happened once before. The mail box and all posts
are still on available in my user profile. Anyone know how to get the mail
box etc back again into the mail program?

--

Rumpty

firstjois

Rumpty wrote:
Folks I turned on my computer this evening and my mail box etc was
missing from Netscape 7.1. This has happened once before. The mail
box and all posts are still on available in my user profile. Anyone
know how to get the mail box etc back again into the mail program?

--

Rumpty

Typing something like this:

mail box was missing Netscape 7.1

into www.google.com
will usually get you excellent answers in one forum or another. It's often
the fastest and safest way to get help.

Josie