Jim

Default Thickness planer wanted.

I am wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches
-prefer in the Houston area.

Thank you.

Dave Balderstone

(posted and emailed)

In article , Jim
wrote:

I am wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches
-prefer in the Houston area.

Thank you.

How many frickin' times are you going to post this on rec.woodworking?

Try the news groups houston.forsale or houston.wanted. Hell, maybe even
houston.general or houston.test.

I get them here in western Canada, I'm sure they're available to you...

djb

--
"Let's just admit that public education is mediocre at best." -- Frank Zappa
Edwin Pawlowski

"Jim" wrote in message
I am wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches
-prefer in the Houston area.

Thank you.

This is the 6th time you posted this request. Why not just save your money
and buy one for real cash at a real store? Do you think the people here
change enough that new people will read your lame request every week?

put \RP\ in front of the 77469 to reply

This same babble shows up on the houston.forsale and .wanted groups regularly too. Ya notice the
guy never has a followup. What's funny is that there has been at least one advertized for sale
there recently. Maybe he wants a freebie?

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:33:05 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

(posted and emailed)

In article , Jim
wrote:

I am wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches
-prefer in the Houston area.

Thank you.

How many frickin' times are you going to post this on rec.woodworking?

Try the news groups houston.forsale or houston.wanted. Hell, maybe even
houston.general or houston.test.

I get them here in western Canada, I'm sure they're available to you...

djb

Leon

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message

How many frickin' times are you going to post this on rec.woodworking?

Try the news groups houston.forsale or houston.wanted. Hell, maybe even
houston.general or houston.test.

Hell, try HOMEDEPOT.

Junior Member

[quote=Leon]"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message

How many frickin' times are you going to post this on rec.woodworking?

Try the news groups houston.forsale or houston.wanted. Hell, maybe even
houston.general or houston.test.

Have you ever thought the guy just does it to **** you off? Let it go and this thread will drift into cyberspace. Oh, btw I'm looking for a free planer as well, preferably one of those new Dewalt 13" or a Makita bench top model...any offers?
Dave Balderstone

In article , Leon
wrote:

Hell, try HOMEDEPOT.

Ouch!

And I thought I was being rude!

;-)

djb

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com
Patriarch

Dave Balderstone wrote in
tone.ca:

In article , Leon
wrote:

Hell, try HOMEDEPOT.

Ouch!

And I thought I was being rude!

;-)

djb

Home Despot sells pretty good thickness planers, in a range of flavors and
colors.

The OP just needs to break out the famous crowbar, and apply it as
required.

Patriarch
Leon

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...
In article , Leon
wrote:

Hell, try HOMEDEPOT.

Ouch!

And I thought I was being rude!

Some people just need to be lead by the hand and some of those people after
6 requests don't deserve a lot of your time. LOL He will get like new and
a choice of brands at Home Depot, for certain.

Derrick

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"Jim" wrote in message
I am wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches
-prefer in the Houston area.

Thank you.

This is the 6th time you posted this request. Why not just save your

money
and buy one for real cash at a real store? Do you think the people here
change enough that new people will read your lame request every week?

Maybe he's trying to find one that has antlers on the top to go with his
Caddy